InstaME ! :D

Instagram

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

coretan for korangg.. :')

heyyo guyss!
mood crying right noww..
sedihlaa!
esok maybe LAST day jumpee korangg!
ntah kenapa aku rasa macam ESOK adalah hari
terakhir akan jumpa kawankawan akuu..
well..
seriously..
aku SEDIH eh?!
*yeahh!aku tau korang tak percaya aku sedih nak tinggalkan sekolah BBU..
huhh~
seriouslyy,
aku seriously TAK EXPECT mak aku akan pindahkan aku
taun depan!
aku taknakk!
huwahhhh!
sedihlaa~

ok..
read this writtings below carefully..

To All my friends..I really hope I can meet you guys again!All memories that we had been through together I will keep it inside my heart!aku harap sangat to sape2 yg BAKAL pindah ke sekolah lain,I wish you goodluck and hope you success in your life! I'll Miss You Guys!AND IF I STILL IN BBU,I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS STILL CONTACT AND BE FRIEND WITH ME!NO SOMBONG2 EH?!AKU SAYANGGG KORANG KETAT2!
Okayy..
I think that's it..
 see yaa tomorrow for our SUCCESS!
AMIN!
9A will be OURS!
INSYALLAH!
love you guys tight!
bubyeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment